Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day 5: Check Out My Drawing Skillz

So, I got bored, and started drawing. It's just a first attempt I know, but its a picture of me and the guy that keeps staring at me creepy. Usually I just draw pictures of people I don't like and throw it away as sort of a therapy thing... but I think I did particularly well on this one, so I kept it. I've always been bad at drawing hands and faces though. That reminds me - I talked to this priest guy today... well, I talked to him as his brother, who was a priest... anyways, it's complicated. Long story short I freaked him out, and I could tell I went too far with the way he was going on about how he didn't regret his choices, blablabla. So I tried to push him away cause he started getting really aggressive - but I didn't realize the big guy was so light. Anyways, he's crumpled against some tree now, so I'd better ditch before his friends get here and this gets ugly. Crap, forgot to get food while I was out... and thats the sole reason I went out today. Stupid!

No comments: